Chwefror 2005 February


I, D. C. Roberts, give notice that I have applied to Denbighshire County Council for the Renewal of a Public Entertainment Licence in respect of CARROG VILLAGE HALL, Carrog, Corwen, Denbighshire, LL21 9AW, between the Hours of 7 p.m. to 11.45 p.m. Monday to Saturday. Any persons wishing to make representations regarding this application must do so in writing to the Head of Planning and Public Protection Services, Licensing Section, Denbighshire County Council, Wynnstay Road, Ruthin, Denbighshire, LL15 1YN, within 14 Days of the appearance of this notice.

© All material is Copyright of “Y Bont” unless otherwise indicated at the end of the article.